Village Hall

ID: 8968
County: Worcestershire

All enquiries must be handled through the Worcestershire Film Office

Village Hall

Dating back to 1879, this lovely old village hall was originally built as a Malt House. Set over 2 floors, the downstairs toilets have been improved, whereas other rooms remain undeveloped. On the first floor is the undeveloped yet atmospheric main function room. There is a kitchen at one end, original large exposed oak beams, small windows along one side, and a fire exit opposite with a wide metal staircase leading back down to the outside front of the building. There are also some parking options. A great location for filming.

Enquire about this location